Enhance productivity by using the new Cisco Catalyst 2960-S Series Switches to enable applications such as IP telephony, wireless, and video. These enterprise-class switches provide a borderless network experience with:
- Improved ease of use
- Highly secure business operations
- Improved sustainability
- Higher availability
- Simplified switch upgrades
The Cisco Catalyst 2960-S Series are fixed-configuration access switches designed to provide a lower total cost of ownership for enterprise, midmarket and branch office networks.
New 10- and 1-Gigabit Ethernet network modules offer uplink flexibility and help business continuity and fast transition to 10-Gigabit Ethernet.
- 24 or 48 ports of Gigabit Ethernet desktop connectivity
- Industry first PoE+ with up to 30W per port to support the latest PoE+ capable devices
- Optional four 1 Gigabit Ethernet SFP or two 10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ Uplinks
- Cisco FlexStack stacking for ease of operation with single configuration and simplified switch upgrade Cisco Catalyst Smart Operations
- Cisco Smart Install to have the switch immediately active after installation
- Cisco Auto Smartports enables automatic configuration by connected device type
- Superior Layer 2 threat defense capabilities
- Pay for functions and services only as needed
- Enhanced Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Enhanced Cisco EnergyWise to measure, report and reduce energy usage across the entire organization
For fixed-configuration, standalone, intelligent Ethernet devices with Power over Ethernet (PoE), the Cisco Catalyst 2960 Series Intelligent Ethernet Switches with LAN Base software is still available. These switches allow entry-level networks to provide enhanced LAN services, and provide desktop Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity.